RIOT Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to RIOT Gaming~

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vote- [R] Clan Tag!!
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:05 am by deathforyou56

» [R]iot vs .:mF:.
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:17 am by explodsiveo

» My App "BenjaminButten"
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 pm by BenjaminButten

» 1223334445 application aka travmanrox53
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:40 am by travmanrox53

» Riggaz98 Application
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 am by riggaz98

» Help me my account got deleted
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:40 am by ~Razor2011~

» Help me on my account
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 am by travmanrox53

» Scrim challenge ~Explode
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am by ~Razor2011~

» Challenge from HCFH
AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 am by ~Razor2011~

AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AHeroicChicken
AHeroicChicken

AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Empty
PostSubject: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:36 am

What Country Are You From: Aussie Mate.
Player Name: AHeroicChicken, Srgt.Schech
Main Character: AHeroicChicken lvl 26
Profile link:http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2303594022
Any other clans you were involved in? Yeah, im in tR... and have been close to db and stomp
How can you improve this clan? I can imrpove this clan by practically my skill and attitude i would like to be able to show people the clan and suggest the people that would be helpful in the clan, ive played in more than 20scrims between tR and iNf,tN,Stomp,db,kS and would like to a part of a small clan rising up to be just more than a clan, lets make it a religion! Btw i would love to be something high to really help and improve the clan website ts,
Average playtime? Weekdays, 1-2 hours daily, weekends lets get lewseeeee, 3-5hours daily
What is your favourite class? Favourite probs dual blasting striking or playing around mando or gunner dont mind really Smile
What is your strongest class? GUNNER BY FAR!
Have you bought battlefunds? Yeah..... Lots....
Do you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3? Yes...
Anything you would like to add? Thanks for the opportunity to be apart of a small clan like this were there is really a sence of community compared to something bigger, id really like to get you know you guys and cant wait to see you on the battle field
Game on. Chicken x
Back to top Go down
explodsiveo
Admin
explodsiveo

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Thanks for applying and hop onto our ts3 server :27.50.70.3:10117. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Im Always on! and thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
~Razor2011~
Admin
~Razor2011~

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 am

Hey chicken

Glad to say that we have accepted you
we have heard a lot of good things about you
and we have seen you play in game
and your really good

so were glad to have you onboard Smile
Back to top Go down
https://riotclan.forumotion.com
riggaz98

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:42 am

Congratulations Alistair!!!! Good luck man! Now we are in a clan together and we have our indie bro's, life is going pretty sweet Wink Gratz once again!!!
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 am

HAHAHAHHAHA Thanks Liam, And thanks razor cant wait lets reck them!!!!!!!!! WOooo! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Killyoutwo22

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 am

cheers grazt for joining riot looking forward to seeing you in the battlefield Basketball
Back to top Go down
AHeroicChicken
AHeroicChicken

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 pm

You two!!!!!!!!!!!! See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form   AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHeroicChicken/Schech's Application Form
Page 1 of 1